Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New York fashion week inspiration: Daniel Vosovic

The Daniel Vosovic show was all about businesslike attire - lots of great jackets here - but with a feminine, asian twist.








The black coat in the last picture is definitely my favorite piece from this collection, but my favorite trend I'm seeing here is the more professional/formal skinny pants. I'm short, so I don't want to have to wear wider-leg pants to work all the time (when I graduate and get a job, that is) just because that's what's more available as far as professional clothes. So if this trend catches on, I'm excited.

Here's an outfit I put together inspired by this collection:


I paired simple skinny jeans with a drapey but fairly plain top, appropriate for work. The real focal point of this outfit would be the coat with its lovely shoulder details. And because I'm the matchy-matchy type, I had to include pink shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment